Quilmes Brewery , a company of the Belgian Group AB InBev , strengthen systems and reduces maintenance costs
Quilmes Brewery is one of the largest beverage companies in the region. Produces, processes , distributes and sells beer, soft drinks , mineral water , juices and isotonic , in partnership with leading international companies like PepsiCo and Nestle.
Also concentrates its activities in the beverage business and agro-industries in five countries in Latin America. Its beer brands are market leaders in Argentina , Bolivia , Paraguay and Uruguay , and has presence in Chile.
• Centralize information from all countries to improve visibility and decision making .
• Reduce IT costs.
• Enter a multilayer system , through which the user can enter both internet and intranet standardize all applications and corporate information.
• The company centralized Information All Countries with Oracle Database 10g , reducing Maintenance Costs and Improving the Quality of information.
• Improved Safety Information with Oracle Database 10g.
• Implement quick and easy access to Internet and intranet systems for all users.
• Increased control of distribution and sales for all countries.
• Used Oracle Discoverer velocity to create reports with more speed.
• MOST Group did this work Reducing Risk and Accelerating the Implementation Process.