Government Administration Agency of Buenos Aires City (AGC) Accelerates Business License Processing by 80%.
Government Administration Agency of Buenos Aires City (AGC) licenses, regulates, and imposes sanctions on all business activity in the city of Buenos Aires.
• Implement a scalable, highly-available IT infrastructure to help the agency reliably handle data and administer the city’s businesses.
• Create a secure, robust database to centralize and integrate sensitive information regarding the city and its businesses.
• Provide an accessible tool with online self-service capabilities for citizens to quickly carry out transactions for business licenses and permits.
• Accelerate processes for licensing, inspecting, and issuing permits to improve citizen services and raise satisfaction levels.
• MOST Group implement a scalable, high-availability IT architecture, improving security in handling the city’s business information.
• Established a robust, reliable database with Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, centralizing and integrating the agency’s sensitive information on the city and its businesses in relation to business licenses and permits.
• Handled and administered data on more than 250,000 business licenses in the city of Buenos Aires efficiently.
• Implemented Oracle WebLogic Portal to provide self-service capabilities for licensing and permit transactions, improving citizen satisfaction.
• Accelerated simple business licensing transactions by 80%.
• Reduced IT administration and maintenance costs by 20%.